From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world's most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola(r), Fanta(r), Powerade(r), Glaceau Vitaminwater(r), Monster(r) and Capri-Sun(r).
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
The Shared Services PTP Intern will support the process of amending all non-contracted supplier payment terms.
The position will be tasked with delivering PTP service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the PTP service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
- Contacting suppliers (by phone) to update missing contact information (especially email, to enable email communication rather than paper letter)
- Monitoring dedicated shared mailboxes for relevant country and responding to supplier queries using the pre-approved Q&A document
- Escalating queries not covered by Q&A document to projects Business Unit point of contact and updating Q&A document for agreed response
- Checking small company exception applications for adequate supporting documentation and checking criteria are met before referral to BU SPOCs for GM approval
- Escalating large company requests for “critical” or other exception to BU SPOCs for consideration by GM
- Maintaining tracker of responses, queries, exceptions, explicit acceptance of terms etc
- Builds strong relationships with OTC Query Handling team members
- Builds strong relationships with the other SSC and BU Finance teams
- Proactively improves the quality of PTP processes through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of PTP processes
∙ Experience in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment is desirable
∙ Understanding of Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable area processes is a plus
∙ Education in Finance is desirable
∙ Customer Service experience is desirable
∙ Ability to address and escalate issues to the appropriate level where required
∙ Fluency in English and Dutch
∙ ERP experience preferable
∙ Strong customer service orientation
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!
Location: Bulgaria : Sofia : Sofia City