From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
Your key responsibilities:
- Key person in achieving Functional Excellence and Continuous Improvement in QESH site policies and standards (e.g. on disposal of waste materials, community relations) and integrated systems (ISO, OHSAS).
- Drive Corporate responsibility and sustainability in Water and Energy usage, waste management and in product quality assurance e.g.
- Lead the site quality team to complete more complex and laboratory based quality tests to ensure products remain within spec during the manufacturing process. Focus on the reduction of consumer complaints.
- Coach the Manufacturing teams to secure Right First Time in process & product.
- Make the final decision in blocking, sorting, reworking or destruction of finished products not meeting the standards. Secure also the tracking and tracing coordination.
- Lead QESH related incident investigations to ensure:
- There is no risk to products and people
- CRS targets are met
- Health and Safety on top of mind of everybody
- To make sure we’re compliant to CCE and law rules
and you incorporate learnings into future operational practices.
- Act as the site representative to coordinate the execution of site activity required by the central CCE Stewardship function.
- Lead the QESH team: supporting their development, developing their performance, adjusting the people planning to meet organizational needs.
You have a Bachelor degree, and a proven experience (5 years+) in QESH management, gained in food factory or FMCG-environment. You have experience in designing and executing Quality management systems. You are able to elaborate continuous improvement action plans based on facts-based decisions taken; you also 'live' the values you promote.
You are an experienced people manager with resolute coaching skills. You are a strong communicator and are able to engage and inspire other people: you have an open and direct communication style. The ideal candidate is well organized and able to set their and others priorities, make things move and drive efficient and effectively.
For this position you need to speak Dutch & English fluent.
Other than that we believe that you are able to impact and influence at every level and you thrive in a fast paced environment.
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, benefits to encourage an active and healthy lifestyle, salary according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
You may join for the brand but stay for the people!
If you are interested please contact the Talent Acquisition Professional;
Daniëlle van den Berg, 06-10050861, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
The Netherlands : Noord-Brabant : Dongen (Productielocatie)