A SINGLE SPARK IS ALL IT TAKES.
SHARED SUCCESS IGNITES THE FIRE INSIDE US.
We are a globally active manufacturer of measurement, testing and diagnostic technology that supplies renowned automotive manufacturers, testing organisations and vehicle workshops throughout the world. Our autonomy, pioneering spirit, expertise and trust set us apart and are values that we live by. Despite the need for individual achievements to be recognised, we are proud to be able to work in a team made up of exceptionally skilled people. Knowing that we can always rely on colleagues and superiors gives us the peace of mind we need to take on the greatest challenges, while always keeping our focus on the customer in everything we do.
We are looking to fill the following role as soon as possible to strengthen our team at our Graz site in the Emission division:
- Develop embedded software for measurement equipment in collaboration with renowned OEM customers in the automotive segment
- Carry out requirements analyses and technical preparation work for customer requests and present these to the customer
- Review, implement and test the software modules
- Take responsibility for the release and handover of the equipment software for series production
- Provide expert support for external partners in the area of embedded software
- In-depth technical training (from secondary technical school, university of applied sciences or university) in the areas of embedded software development, software engineering, electronics, telematics, automation technology or similar
- Several years’ professional experience in software development based on embedded Linux and in the area of equipment development
- Outstanding knowledge of embedded C and C++ programming
- Sound knowledge of written and spoken English
- Extremely customer and team-orientated, and quality conscious
- Analytic, innovative and solution-orientated working style
- Independent and structured working style
What we offer you:
- Autonomous role in an innovative environment
- Cooperative working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- A stable position in a globally active company
- Award-winning training programme and comprehensive onboarding
- Health management and dedicated fitness centre
- AVL Group and KV Metallindustrie employee offerings
An annual gross salary of EUR 48,018 is envisaged for this role. The actual salary will depend on your qualifications and professional experience. AVL DiTEST also offers a range of other employee benefits.