Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. All field service activities are performed in Strict Adherence to Quality System Procedures and requirements.
2. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with peers, company personnel and customers to resolve service issues and promote company services.
3. Working independently, manage or follow provided schedule to complete service activities necessary to meet the demands of customers and business.
4. Work closely with the Sales department for successful implementation of LF products. This will include close coordination of all installations and product launch.
5. Perform activities with a “Customer Centric” attitude, meeting / exceeding expectations of both internal and external customers.
6. Daily reporting of all service activities.
7. Travel, as required, to meet obligations relative to business and customer requests for service.
8. Must be able to implement corrective action for equipment failures, work under pressure, and manage customer accounts relative to service matters.
9. Timely and accurately perform administrative tasks as necessary to meet business/regulatory requirements and provide service documentation for the customer.
10. Demonstrated PC competency required in Windows with efficient working knowledge of MS Office.
Department Specific Function
1. Execute electronic Service Requests to provide complete service documentation to the customer.
2. Accurately and responsibly manage and maintain service parts inventory.
3. Maintain timely communications via email and voicemail in addition to regular communication with customers, sales and support personnel as well as service management.
4. Complete and submit expense reports through on-line expense system within required time parameters.
5. Responsibly maintain and coordinate test equipment within proper calibration intervals.
6. Responsibly maintain company supplied vehicle (proper service, maintenance and mileage reporting).
7. Proficiency in operating Windows based laptop with knowledge of MS Office software products.
8. English language proficiency.
This position is based in New York / New Jersey with primary responsibilities covering NY/NJ and neighboring states as well as backing up other territories as needed. This assignment is carried out at the customer location. Requires bending, lifting and kneeling. Successful candidate will be able to communicate at multiple levels within the customer’s organization. May require extensive travel and overtime with frequent overnight travel (including some weekends and holidays). Some travel may be on short notice. Travel may require driving, flying, or a combination of both.
1. Two (2) year Associates Degree in electronics, certificate from accredited electronics school or equivalent combination or education and experience in related field. BSEET a plus.
2. Minimum four years X-Ray service experience.
3. Minimum four years field service experience.
4. Valid State-issued Driver’s License.
5. Technical field service experience requiring strong technical & excellent communications skills.
6. Responsibly and accurately manage assigned service parts inventory, test equipment and all assigned company assets.
7. Must be able to implement corrective action for equipment failures, work under pressure, and manage customer accounts relative to service matters.
8. Demonstrated PC competency required in Windows with working knowledge of MS Office.
9. As dictated by business needs, may require extensive travel and overtime with frequent overnight stays.