Find your greatness - work at Central Bedfordshire Council
If it's your first time searching for a job with us, have a read of the information below, otherwise you can sign in at the top of the screen to view your profile and current job applications.
First time visiting our website?
Here's a brief explanation of how you can search for jobs. Our job search let’s you filter your options, using a number of different criteria:
- search by keyword e.g. administrator, customer services or care worker – this is optional, you can view all jobs
- posted within the last X days – if you are a regular to the website, you can filter this to show jobs posted within the last 7 days
- requisition number – this let’s you input a job reference number (if you know it already from an advertisement)
- location – this let’s you select specific towns in Central Bedfordshire e.g. Ampthill, Dunstable, or Flitwick
- job category let’s you tick the specific types of roles that suit your skills e.g. Care/Support Work, Finance, IT/Telecoms
- full time / part time – you can choose jobs that only fall into one of these categories
- salary range – this let’s you select jobs in specific salary ranges e.g. £21,000-£30,999
You can choose none of the options to see all the jobs we have available or select as many of the above criteria that suits you.
Sign up for job alerts
Once you have registered on our jobs website, save your search and select that you want to receive alerts to find out when new jobs and vacancies are posted.
Find us online
You can find us on Twitter, search for Central Bedfordshire Council on LinkedIn or visit our website for more information about working for the council.
If you need any help or have feedback about this website, please email email@example.com.
Jobs in schools
We do not advertise jobs in schools on this website. Please visit the Central Bedfordshire Children's Trust website for these job vacancies.