Solution Owner (IT Service Delivery Manager) Finance and HR Systems
Carlsberg’s business runs on critical enterprise applications. To keep those applications reliable and their performance high, we need a talented Solution Owner to support our HR and Finance solutions.
To describe the most important aspect of the job
As a Solution Owner at Carlsberg you will join a dynamic and evolving Operations team as we look at new ways to support our complex core platforms and digital products. You will responsible for the core operations of our SAP FI/CO and SAP HR SaaS solutions such as SuccessFactors.
You will handle all aspects of the Operations Delivery process and, in collaboration with our Business Units, work globally to achieve the stabilisation, simplification, high-availability and continuous improvement of these essential platforms.
You will drive optimization, standardization and automation of your solution portfolio based on best practices, with a constant view towards stability, high-availability and optimized costs.
You will need to make tactical plans and prioritizations for application changes and system updates, consistently managing the balance between business priorities, risk and simplification of the application landscape.
- Responsible for ensuring the right architecture decisions and designs are made, and risks are assessed, as we transition capabilities from project to production.
- Act as a trusted advisor for the Commercial business by representing their requirements and priorities, as we strike the balance between innovation and stability.
- Act as a point of escalation within your areas for all impactful service disruptions
- Responsible for collaborating with and driving our partner teams, ensuring their delivery is timely, meets the business need, and is supportable.
- Responsible for IT Asset Management against the application layer of your portfolio, including licenses, integration, financials, lifecycle, GDPR and more.
You have the drive and determination to move into the digital era, you are excited by the opportunity to modernize IT with a move towards cloud solutions. Most importantly, you can help design how a future-ready support team operates.
Ideally you have experience of working in large enterprises with complex application landscapes.
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree with a relevant IT background or at least 5 years hands-on experience
- Proficiency in English language both verbal and written is required
- Experience of working with strategic roadmaps is an advantage, the ability to understand the big picture and to get into the details when required.
- Experience with one or more of the following platforms, SAP: FI/CO, CO/PA, SuccessFactors, HR or Hyperion
- Ability to listen actively to stakeholders and remain solution-minded.
- Ability to plan effectively, set priorities and the right deadlines and drive expectations with extended supplier teams.
- Ability to quickly turn ideas into action to deliver success.
Carlsberg Global Business Services is the global provider of business services to all functions, regions and markets in the Carlsberg Group. This includes business process design, system solutions, shared services and system operations. Global Business Services employs approx. 750 people. A tight collaboration with the local markets is established in all three regions; Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia. Carlsberg Global Business Services is situated in Hellerup.
Nurture your skills in the pursuit of excellence: We believe people thrive and perform to their highest abilities when they are in charge of their career and professional growth. We give you the opportunity to take ownership and responsibility at a very early stage. Together with us you will excel at your job and improve with every challenge due to a strong feedback culture. We believe that learning on the job and through your peers are as important as learning through formal courses.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Head of Operations, Samantha Scott, phone no. +45 22 28 68 32.
If you are interested in applying, please apply online.