What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
(Junior) Procurement Specialist with German
Fixed-term contract for 18 months
Sappi Europe - Indirect Procurement - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for an energetic person who will join the Indirect Procurement Team responsible for managing Purchase Order process for all Sappi mills in Europe. Your role will be to create and monitor Purchase Orders and deliveries, maintain e-catalogue and contracts, handle suppliers’ invoices and cooperate closely with technical departments, warehouses and suppliers.
You will be responsible to
- Create Purchase Orders in SAP and attach items to existing Purchasing Supplier Contracts
- Complete Free Text Requests/Orders to meet specific business requests and ensure proper spend approvals and authorization execution
- Close/change/modify Purchase Orders related to spot buys, check Purchase Orders confirmation and manage Purchase Orders exceptions, change Purchase Orders or Contracts to reflect user expectations
- Identify recurring spot buys that needs to be added to the e-catalogue to reduce the total amount of spot buys and work closely with e-catalogue maintainer to update the appropriate catalogue
- Manage blocked invoices, analyse the reason for the blocks and resolve the issues within a specified frame of limits
- Operate as a multifunctional expert focusing on continuous process and system improvement
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree
- Your previous experience in working for international company, experience in PR-PO, AP/AR or similar process is beneficial
- You are familiar with buying process of materials and services
- You have very good knowledge of German and at least communicative English
- You have good MS Office skills, knowledge of SAP is a plus
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are customer and service oriented and are able to work in an international team with contacts on number of locations in different countries
- You work in pro-active, effective and efficient manner
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses etc.)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
+48 12 36 32 802
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.