What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Fixed-term contract for 18 months
Sappi Europe - Office Administration - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for an energetic professional who will take the lead on the Office Administration & Reception in our Shared Service Center in Krakow. As an Office Manager you will organize and coordinate office operation to create effective and pleasant working environment for our employees and guests. You will provide administrative support to SSC Management and act as a point of contact for employees for office-related queries. You will also take care of the office standards and work closely with the property administration and service providers to ensure smooth functioning of the office.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing office area and staff, coordinating administration service and providing assistance to SSC management, employees and guests to proactively answer their office needs
- Ensuring high level of organizational effectiveness, compliance and safety by establishing and enhancing office standards, implementing policies and taking improvement actions when needed
- Preparing and managing office budget, monitoring office-related expenses and approving incoming invoices
- Managing and negotiating contracts, coordinating the cooperation with vendors concerning telecommunication services, cleaning and facility, health and safety, accommodation & taxi etc.
- Coordinating cooperation with the property administration ensuring appropriate level of service delivered by the security and technical service
- Managing office equipment and space condition, facilitating changes and arranging repairs if needed
- Monitoring office supply, making selection of new suppliers, reviewing and approving supply requisitions
- Maintaining good atmosphere in the office, enhancing office communication, organizing company’s meetings and events
- You have Bachelor or Master Degree
- You possess at least 2-3 years of experience in office administration role gathered within international environment
- You have the experience in working with management and handling sensitive and confidential matters
- You have the experience in cooperation with vendors, monitoring office equipment and supply, preparing budget and managing costs
- You have very good English language skills (both verbal and written)
- You possess excellent administration, organizational and problem-solving skills
- You like working with people and have strong customer focus and communication skills
- You are good at multitasking and able to deal with both short-term and long-term assignments
- You demonstrate pro-activity, flexibility and are able to work in an autonomous way
- You work accurately and pay attention to detail
- You are able to use MS Office (MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Outlook) on an advanced level.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses etc.)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
How to Apply? Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.