What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Fixed-term contract for 7 months
Sappi Europe - Office Administration - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for an energetic professional who will manage the reception and provide administrative assistance to management and employees of our Shared Service Center in Krakow. You will proactively support day-to-day office operation maintaining well-organised and pleasant working environment for all our people and visitors.
More specifically you will:
- Monitor office supply inventory, cooperate & negotiate with vendors, prepare supply orders, assist with deliveries and process invoices
- Organize company’s events and meetings, arrange meeting rooms and facilities, provide equipment and catering according to specific needs
- Manage telephone queries and correspondence ensuring smooth flow of information and documents within the office
- Provide professional assistance to guests and visitors, manage access cards and sign-in list
- Work closely with management and other teams to proactively answer their administrative requests and needs
- You have Bachelor or Master Degree
- You possess 2+ years of experience in a reception or office administration role
- You possess excellent administration and organizational skills
- You like working with people and have strong customer focus and communication skills
- You are flexible, proactive and good at multitasking
- You work accurately, with attention to detail
- Your knowledge of English is very good
- Intensive introduction training
- Attractive remuneration & benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, Multisport card)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
How to Apply? Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.