What do you dream of? A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
IT Service Desk Specialist
Sappi Europe - IT - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for a Specialist who will join our IT Service Desk Team in Krakow providing 1st line support for the Shared Service Center in Krakow, European Sales Offices, European external warehouses and Asian Trading Offices. The essence of the IT Service Desk is to simplify the users way of working with IT by being point of contact for all IT incidents, problems, questions and service requests. The IT Service Desk aims to solve as much as possible remotely and will escalate to experts when required.
You will be responsible to:
- Act as a first point of contact for all IT-related matters
- Respond to incoming calls & emails and provide on-site assistance for the Shared Service Center in Krakow
- Investigate, diagnose (root cause analyses) and provide initial support for the users
- Register, classify and prioritize incidents, service requests & standard changes
- Deliver resolution and service restoration according to priority
- Manage and monitor incidents, coordinate the communication and escalate to different resolver groups
- Provide solution and document Work-arounds (RASCI, WIKI, etc.), advise users on steps which could be taken to avoid same problem occurring again
- Manage CMDB (asset management) and coordinate central staging and distribution of IT equipment (TC’s, Notebooks, PC’s)
- Drive Continuous Improvement initiatives
- You are passionate about IT and have an IT-related degree or relevant working experience
- You possess strong technical experience in greater part of the following areas: MS Windows, Exchange 2010, RES Workspace Manager, MS Office, Citrix Xenapp, SCCM, Lync, Printing, Active Directory (DHCP-DNS-NTFS), LAN-WAN, End-user Hardware (Desktop, Laptop, Thin Client, Printers), etc.
- You have good knowledge of ITIL (preferably ITIL Foundation certified)
- You are able to pick up easily new technologies, procedures and applications
- You have very good knowledge of English, knowledge of Dutch and German would be a plus
- You have strong problem-solving skills and structured way of working
- You have great communication skills and customer & service oriented attitude
- You are well organized and able to make quick decisions
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses etc.)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
+48 12 36 32 802
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.