What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
In order to further strengthen our HRIS team we are currently looking for a strong candidate for our internal position of HR Systems Specialist based in our Shared Service Center in Maastricht. The essence of the HR Systems Specialist is to work closely with the HRIS team in different HR areas (European reporting, Core HR, support in Master Data Maintenance).
You will be responsible of:
- Actively taking part in the implementation of the HRIT strategy and working closely with the Regional HRIS Business Process Engineer and HRIT team for new projects mainly supporting specific phases (testing / documentation…)
- Providing data interpretation and analytics through reporting, and collection of Human Resources data to support complex decisions;
- Developing ad hoc HR activities reports as required;
- Performs consistency checks to ensure data integrity and improve data quality;
- Providing service-oriented HR systems support for HR professionals and employees;
- Supporting in functional issues and bug fixing;
- Systems Testing and end-users support;
- Developing training documentation for business processes and system configurations;
- Assisting in Human Resources system data entry and table updates especially Master Data entry into SAP HR for various locations;
- Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written);
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences / IT;
- At least 3 years of experience as a consultant or in a similar role in HR systems management/implementations;
- SAP HR experience is a must;
- Any other European language, preferably Italian, considered as an additional asset;
- You are a team player and possess excellent problem solving skills;
- You demonstrate pro-activity, flexibility and are able to work in an autonomous way;
- You are accountable, detailed-oriented, willing to learn and adapt new challenges;
- You are able to exercise judgment in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters and information;
- Excellent interpretation, validation/analysis to ensure HR data and reporting is accurate;
- Sound IT knowledge including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience of working in an international environment;
- Experience in HR Cloud solutions is considered a plus;
- Solid critical thinking and ability to demonstrate close attention to detail;
- Sound judgement and Business Awareness.
HRIS Business Process Engineer
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR contact.