What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
About Sappi Kirkniemi Mill
Sappi Kirkniemi mill in Lohja, Finland is part of Sappi Europe. Annually it produces 750,000 tons of high quality publication papers which are used for premium quality publications all over the world.
The mill employs 550 paper industry professionals from production to product development. Over 90% of the mill’s production is exported.
We are looking to hire a Supply Chain Planner for a fixed term as maternity leave cover. You will be taking part in supply chain planning where your main responsibility is dispatch planning of paper truck deliveries to various customer and warehouse locations in different countries. Your daily task is to ensure on-time paper deliveries in cooperation with forwarders, production planning, warehouse personnel and Sappi sales offices. In this role you are part of a team that covers supply chain planning, from customer order production planning to delivery.
- Ensure effective and timely dispatch planning and customs related activities
- Prepare and handle export documentation for forwarders
- Follow up and manage dispatch stock levels
- Provide planning-relevant reporting
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor level of education or comparable by work experience
- Some years of experience in supply chain, logistics, sales office or a mill is a benefit
- General Microsoft computer skills and a basic knowledge of SAP
- Able to analyze processes
- Fluency in English and Finnish is required (spoken & written)
- Creative, innovative, open for new, innovative ideas, able to think out of the box
- Customer orientated
- Able to work under pressure
- The ability to work independently and proactively
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Action orientated and result driven
- Flexible and able to work in multifunctional teams
- Able to work in a team spread over multiple locations
Applications with CVs are required to be sent in English by 20th January 2019 via Sappi´s Career Portal.
Contact for more information on the job content
Head of Supply Chain Graphics Reels
tel. +31 (0)43 3822416
Manager Mill Supply Chain Planning Kirkniemi
tel. +358 10 464 2230
More information on the working conditions can be obtained from our HR department.
Contact person: Jaana Laukkanen, Mill HR Business Partner
tel. +358 400 741 053
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR contact.