Sappi Southern Africa
Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas
Social Worker Intern - Saiccor Mill ( 85 and 86 for temps )
Sappi Ngodwana Mill is looking for a Social Worker Intern whom will be provided with the necessary skills and specific competencies and assist in executing related activities across the designated region.
REPORTING TO: Regional Health and Wellness Manager
- Provide an employee wellbeing service at the business unit, within a legal, ethical framework, to ensure a healthy, productive workforce
- Assist with the case management of patient especially regarding understanding and insight in issues. Discus and review case management with the EWB practitioner.
- Participate in relevant committee structures. e.g. EWB, EWB peer educators
- Assist with campaigns, programmes etc. on an annual programme based on the needs of the specific operating unit
- Keeping client records, ensuring confidentiality. Assist with EWB administration
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Relationship building
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- General Diploma/Degree in social services
- Counselling Skills (Dependency, Bereavement, HCT,Trauma)
- Current Registration with the Council for Social Service Professionals
- Code B Drivers’ License
Closing date: 27 November 2017
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.