Sappi Southern Africa
POOL DRIVER (Scale B)
Sappi Ngodwana Mill seek to place a suitably qualified Pool Driver transport passengers in a safe manner
REPORTING TO the Risk Specialist
- Ensured bus service time schedules are adhered to
- Ensure bus and pool car vehicle check sheets are completed at the start of each shift
- Responsible for security and roadworthiness of vehicles assigned to them
- Regularly clean vehicles assigned to their custody
- Regularly submit vehicles assigned to their custody for maintenance
- Provide regular bus service to mill employees and local scholars commensurate
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- Code EC1 with PDP
- 2years Industrial experience
Closing date : 20 November 2017
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.