What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Position Sales Administrator (m/f)
(Sappi Papier Holding GmbH – Pulp Trading)
Main parts of job description:
- Dealing promptly with customer queries and assist with product information, specifications and samples
- Customer order processing and coordination of production, shipping and delivery instructions and dates
- Responsibility for timely processing of order related documentation as e.g. packing lists, bill of landing instructions, insurances, invoicing, quality certificates and providing customers with these relevant documents.
- Contact person and communicator for customers order process and responsible for customer care
- Manage stock levels in warehouses
- Supervising payments for each customer order and process approved credit/debit notes accordingly
- Management and provisions of customer data
Qualifications and experience:
- Completion of high school (qualification for university entrance)
- Broad experience or education regarding foreign trade as Import/Export, custom regulations, shipping terms, payment terms, Incoterms…
- Qualification in order & sales administration
- SAP working knowledge
- Knowledge of paper & pulp products advantageous
- Very good command of English and German, another European language advantageous
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Strong costumer focus
- Work accurately
- Initiative and endurance
- Strong ability to multitask
Timetable as soon as possible
We offer an annual gross remuneration of EUR 40.000,- for this position.
Depending on qualifications and/or special professional experience, a higher salary may be agreed upon.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Please submit your application including motivation letter, marked “Confidential” as soon as possible.
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR contact.