What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Junior Systems Specialist
Sappi Europe - Supply Chain - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for a Junior Systems Specialist who will join our Shared Service Center in Krakow, to work with us in Customer Supply Chain Systems Team. As a Junior Systems Specialist you will be responsible for translating customer demand into efficient tactical and operating plans.
More specifically you will:
- Act as a first point of contact for Supply Chain Key Users
- Resolve incidents on time delivering appropriate solution
- Analyse system problems and initiate improvements in cooperation with users and IT
- Support users in operational units such as Sales Offices, Production Planning, and Logistics with correcting SAP systems data
- Provide trainings and consultation to customers in operational units
- Ensure correctness of data and documentation
- Monitor electronic order booking process
- Set up new connections for electronic order entry
- Administrate E-commerce portal
- You have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You are willing to develop in systems support area, your previous experience in relevant processes would be an advantage
- You demonstrate structured and analytical approach to gathering, analysing and presenting data
- You have fluent written and spoken English
- You are a team player with very good communication skills
- You are customer and service oriented and results driven
- You possess excellent time management abilities
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction program, e-learning platform, language courses and other )
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
+48 12 36 32 802
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.