What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
To be based in Sappi Europe Head Office (Brussels).
We are looking for a Sourcing Manager, Fibres to support the Strategic Sourcing Manager Fibres with the development and implementation of the Pulp & Wood purchasing strategy.
More specifically, you will:
- Manage and maintain the sourcing category together with the Strategic Sourcing Manager. This includes (partly) leading the spend and commercial process, scouting for innovative procurement solutions as well as driving the implementation of change.
- Maximize leverage via the cross-functional and global platforms for knowledge and information exchange; keep relevant stakeholders involved and informed.
- Provide, develop and implement alternatives in order to realize cost reductions and drive innovative commercial solutions. Show leadership by taking procurement actions that meet Total Value Management requirements.
- Strive for Best-in-Class procurement solutions.
- Collaborate with other functions as R&D, PQM, Marketing, etc..
- Ensure compliance with all environmental requirements of fibres procurement
- You have a Master degree in Business Administration or other relevant field
- It is an asset if you have 2 - 3 years of commercial experience, for example in purchasing, supply chain, logistics or manufacturing, preferably in an international/multi-site environment.
- You have advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint) and ideally an understanding of SAP
- You have proven communication skills and are able to build internal and external relationships
- You are fluent in English; good knowledge of German is a desired plus
- You are proactive and like to work in dynamic markets
- You like to innovate and implement changes
- You have strong analytical skills and continuously seek Total Value Management solutions
- You are customer focused, service oriented and have a hands-on mentality
- You are flexible and well organized, with a good sense of priorities
- Experience in Quality Management (Kaizen, Lean, CI, Six Sigma) would be an asset
- You are open to a multinational environment and ready to travel up to 20% of your time
Deadline for Application: 31/10/2017
Mobile: 0032 492 464 280
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR contact.