Sappi Southern Africa
COMMODITY SPECIALIST: CAPITAL PROJECTS (Grade8/HRL15U/S8)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Ngodwana requires a Commodity Specialist; Capital Projects to provide administration and commercial management services to the Procurement Department and Mill Operating Units and to manage and lead the project procurement processes
REPORTING TO the Procurement Manager
- Commercial negotiation and dispute resolution
- Project management
- Contract management including FIDIC standard
- Business acumen
- TCO methodology
- MS Office & SAP (Computer literate - Advanced)
- Conflict resolution
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- BCom qualification or equivalent level qualification relevant to the position
- 5 years projects sourcing in a similar environment.
- Experience in the technical and or manufacturing environment will be beneficial
Closing Date for Applicantions is: 28 February 2018
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.