What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Intern in Procurement Business Support
Sappi Europe - Supply Chain - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for a junior enthusiast who will join our Shared Service Center in Krakow to assist the Procurement Business Support Team. As an Intern in Procurement Team you will administer Material and Vendor Master database.
You will be responsible to:
- Maintain Vendor and Material Master Data for Procurement
- Create new Vendors in SAP system
- Operate Vendor and Material Master workflow
- Deliver standard reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Support day-to-day operation of Procurement Business Support Team
- You are a student or you have Bachelor degree
- You are interested in Procurement and willing to learn how the theory looks in practice
- You have very good written and spoken English
- You have good MS Office skills
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills
- You like working in a team and have excellent peer relationships
- You are well-organized and good at working to deadlines
- You are available to work at least for 20 hours weekly
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme and e-learning platform)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
+48 12 36 32 802
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.