Sappi Southern Africa
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Sappi Saiccor seeks to employ incumbents to safely perform maintenance tasks to ensure long-term plant availability and reliability thereby contributing to the overall equipment effectiveness and to provide electrical services with specific responsibility for fault-finding, identifying repair and replacement needs, installing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading electrical systems and equipment
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Fault Finding
- Preventative and predictive maintenance techniques
- Work with minimal supervision
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- NQF level 4 qualification (Grade 12, N3) with mathematics and science
- Recognized Trade test Certificate
- Wireman’s license would be advantageous
- 3 years relevant experience within a heavy industry environment
- Candidates who have completed a Sappi apprenticeship or ECP programme will be considered
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.