Sappi Southern Africa
MRP CONTROLLER Grade 9/HRL15/S8
Sappi Ngodwana seeks to employ a MRP Controller to manage and optimize MRP to ensure that correct materials are maintained and made available for production purposes
- Manage and report on the Material Stocks as required
- Replenish and maintain the Stocks timeously to ensure that the Mill Units have sufficient materials as per the MRP Rules and processes
- Liaise with the internal customers
- Maintain and ensure that SAP accurately reflects the actual stocks in the plant at all times
- Stock counts are performed daily
- Maintain customer relationships with internal and external customers and providers maintaining problems and enquiries
- Provide training on the supply chain to internal and external customers
- Perform standby duties when required
- Manage and ensure the MRP Master Data is correct and current.
- Manage the new material applications on the require systems
- Understand and comply with the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) requirements of the job.
- Identify and take corrective action in terms of SHEQ conditions and hazards.
- Ensure sound SHEQ principles are followed within all storage areas
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Warehouse Management
- Order Flow Customer Services
- Customer Interaction
- Demand Planning
- Inventory Management
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- National Diploma In Material and Inventory Management or a relevant NQF6 qualification
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in an Engineering Environment
Marius De Jager
013 734 6093
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.