What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Sappi international SA - Brussels
In this role you will report to the Treasury Manager and be located within our European headquarters.
You will be responsible to:
- Perform a wide range of middle-office tasks related to a Group centralised treasury organisation.
- Collect, analyse and prepare a wide variety of data and information for purposes of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements. All the Reports need to be prepared in various formats, as required by Sappi Ltd Corporate and other divisions across the Sappi group.
- Develop SAP Treasury module knowledge for reporting purposes.
- Maintain and develop SAP Treasury system following the internal needs & requirements
- Act as a back-up of the Cash Administrator position.
- You have a Master degree, preferably in Finance and Economics; Accounting knowledge will be considered as an asset;
- You have between 2 to 5 years experience in various treasury positions;
- Experience within the Banking sector will be considered as an asset;
- You have a good working knowledge of SAP Treasury module;
- You have a proficient in English (verbal and written);
- You have good presentation and communication skills;
- You are analytical & detail oriented;
- You have experience in Project Management;
- You are able to influence people without having line responsibility;
- You have excellent peer relationships;
- You are used to work under stress;
- You are flexible & Hands-on;
Deadline for Application: 15.08.2017
Mobile: 0492 460 280
How to Apply? Please follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR contact.