What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Sappi Europe S.A. – Belgium / Bornem - Specialities / Release Paper department
We are looking for a Junior Logistic Manager in order to ensures effective and efficient functioning of the Logistics activities. Overall aim is to provides optimal interface to logistics team in Westbrook, external & internal sales and Bornem warehouse crew. In this function you will be reporting the Customer Service & Logistic Manager.
More specifically, you will:
- Manage the Warehouse crew located in Bornem (Coordinate, supervise and ensure an effective and efficient functioning of the warehouse crew/ Steers Logistics Bornem into a professional, pro-active organisation/ People management,…)
- Customs & transport (Manage the smooth handling of incoming paper from the mill into the Bornem warehouse and going out to customers/ Plan of incoming & outgoing goods from the warehouse/ Responsible for customs & traffic from the USA and within Europe/Middle East / Northern Africa/ Assists Customers Service Manager in order to contact customs authorities and prepare the required documentation for customs inspection of the warehouse.
- Handle price and commercial negotiations with forwarding companies to find the best price-quality, track cost evolutions and control all transport invoices.
- ISO : register non–conformities and follow-up of transport claims with the insurance. Responsible for the work instructions and ISO documentation concerning Logistics
- Control the imports into the bonded warehouse and maintain the necessary data in the systems.
- Order Processing ( Co-ordinates orders and purchases from our suppliers as well as co-ordinates orders and purchases material needed for the good functioning of the Bornem warehouse)
- Responsible for customs systems (NCTS , scanning system, PLDA) Improves logistics system in coordination with USA & Customer service Manager
- Manage the Transport Complaints
Qualifications & Experience
- Educational degree: Bachelor degree or relevant experience on the job
- Experience: Preferably 2 or 3 years experience in a similar function and close match to our skills & competency model.
- Knowledge of customs systems (PLDA/NCTS) is an asset
- Languages : Dutch & English is a must. French is a bonus.
- Forklift driver licence
- You are Communicative, flexible, open-minded, customer oriented, stress resistant and flexible to meet new challenges
- You have strong management skills
- You have experience in people management
- You are a strong team player and have a hands-on attitude
Deadline for applications: 05.06.2016
Applications to be sent to: Aurélie Anckaert – HR Business Partner Brussels & Sales
Phone: 02 676 9706 / Mob: +32492464280
Mobile: 0492 460 280
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR contact.