What do you dream of? A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
HR Systems Specialist
Sappi Europe - HR - Shared Service Center Krakow
In order to further strengthen our HRIS team we are currently looking for a strong candidate for our position of HR Systems Specialist based in our Shared Service Center in Krakow. The essence of the HR Systems Specialist is to work closely with the HRIS team in different HR areas (Reporting, Authorizations, Core HR and Talent Management) providing analytical, reporting, and computer application support, including testing and implementation activities for HRIS Systems as well as being well-versed in creating ad-hoc queries, generating reports and providing analysis of data in the form of excel spreadsheets, pivot tables, and charts, to assist HR professionals in their transactional activities.
You will be responsible of:
- Actively taking part in the implementation of the HRIT strategy and working closely with the Regional HRIS Business Process Engineer and HRIT team for new projects design and implementation
- Providing data interpretation and analytics through reporting, audits and collection of Human Resources data to support complex decisions
- Assisting in Human Resources system data entry and table updates;
- Developing ad hoc HR activities reports as required
- Performs audits to ensure data integrity and improve data quality
- Providing service-oriented HR systems support for HR professionals and employees
- Supporting in functional issues and bug fixing
- Systems Testing and end-users support
- Developing training documentation for business processes and system configurations
- Improve knowledge of HR systems’ users in Europe through support and trainings on processes and solutions
- You possess at least 3 years of experience as a Consultant or in a similar role in HR management/implementations (SAP HR experience is a must)
- You got the experience of working in an international, global context
- You have very good English language skills (both verbal and written)
- You are a team player and possess excellent problem solving skills
- You demonstrate pro-activity, flexibility and are able to work in an autonomous way
- You are accountable, detailed-oriented, willing to learn and adapt new challenges
- You are able to exercise judgment in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters and information
- You have strong interpretation, validation/analysis to ensure HR data and reporting is accurate
- You possess sound IT knowledge including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Your experience in SAP BW would be considered a plus
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses etc.)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
How to Apply? Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.