What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Sappi Europe – HR Department | Brussels preferably
In this role you will report to the Organization & Leadership Development Manager Europe (based in Brussels).
Your will be responsible for:
- Owning and managing the digital learning platform(Universe) or future possible LMS systems in place
- Designing and creating European learning and training material for class-room training, workshops, off the shelf offer,…
- Support to internal trainers for creation of online learning material
- The integration of courses into the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Establishing and maintaining supplier/vendor relationships
- Understanding the business needs and jointly develop solutions for learning
- The Instructional Designer/Content Creator of European learning material,
- Support from a communication perspective the roll-out of European OD initiatives towards different stakeholders like line managers, employees,…
- You have a Minimum of a Bachelor level with more than 5 years relevant experience or Master with some first experience. Education background in Adult learning, Pedagogy ;
- You have knowledge & experience in various authoring tools; (preferably ISprings, Articulate & InDesign. Any other tool will be considered as an asset);
- You are proficient writing & editing skills
- You have a Creative and innovative mindset
- You are proficient in MS Office Suite
- You have knowledge &/or experience in Project Management will be considered as an asset
- You have knowledge from learning environments, LMS platforms, learning softwares
- You are a Team player
- You are Fluent in English & German, any other EU language will be considered as an asset
- You have Conceptual skills to develop learning content
- You can Inspire with language and images
- You have good presentation and communication skills;
- You are creative and open minded;
- You are used to work under stress;
Deadline for Application: 15.07.2017
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR contact.