What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Customer Service Representative (m/f/d) - Turkish native speaker
Sales & Marketing / Graphics & Specialities department
Sappi Papier Holding GmbH – Sales Office Mediterra, Vienna
If you excel at figuring out logic puzzles and logistics challenges, then we bet you have the right stuff. You will have a key role in serving our existing and potential customers. Sometimes you won’t know the right answer, but you’re the kind of person who is always up for the challenge. You’ll rely on your resources and quickly research a response - and sometimes you’ll just have to google it.
More specifically, you will
- Manage the inquiry to invoice process (including stocks, logistics, credit, overdue, complaints,…) and the corresponding daily customer communication with Sappi
- Deliver fast and easy service and this “first time right”
- Own customer issues from start-finish, solve all customer issues, by thinking on your feet, applying logic & analysis
- Take charge and guide customers to a solution
- Optimize business margin contribution throughout inquiry to cash cycle
- Proactively develop relationship with customers through competence
- Gain knowledge of customer business and capture insights in CRM
- Support external sales in developing new business
- Actively evaluate and turn opportunities into business
- Comfortable working with systems and fast learner in adopting new tools
- Fluent in English and Turkish
- A-level or higher
- Driven to deliver fast and easy service
- Comfortable in guiding customers to a solution
- Exerting their strong personalities in order to demonstrate expertise
- Self-starter taking charge of situations and ready to make decisions
- Keen problem solver, who thinks on her/his feet and applies logic and analysis to an issue
We offer an annual gross remuneration of EUR 33.000,- .
Depending on qualifications and/or special professional experience, a higher salary may be agreed upon.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Please submit your application incl. motivation letter as soon as possible
via application tracking system in our internal career portal.
Mobile: +43 3124 201 2321
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR contact.