PURPOSE OF JOB
Development of new products and line extensions in close cooperation with Production, Technology, TCS and Quality Control.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Development of new paper grades (line extensions and new applications) from lab to pilot to production scale to meet the targets as defined in the product definition. Transfer of the new developed grades to the Technology and Production department.
- Cross functional collaboration with Sales, Application Engineering, Process Technology and Production.
- Continuous information of the superiors concerning all running projects
- Ensuring of correct procedures as defined
- Responsible for the adherence to all health, safety and environment rules and laws
- Responsible for the careful handling of all working equipment and assets
- Operating the pilot plant facilities
- Master degree preferably in Engineering (Chemical, Materials, Industrial Engineering)
- Wide knowledge in the area of paper coating or similar production industry
- Good knowledge in the area of paper analytics
- Good knowledge in the area of paper conversion (printing, laminating, extrusion coating…)
- Fluent in Italian
- Good English skills
- Special PC knowledge
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR contact.