What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Sappi Europe - Finance - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for a Credit Analyst who will join our Shared Service Center in Krakow to provide credit risk control for a selected market. As a Credit Analyst you will assess and make decisions about credit-worthiness of the customers and cooperate closely with Sales to provide advice on credit risks.
More specifically you will:
- Collect, analyse and interpret financial information to assess customer credit limit
- Gather information about customer, conduct customer visits and report on risk linked to business, country legislation, market movements etc.
- Carry out risk assessment to improve liquidity of the company
- Minimize credit risk and overdue balances by monitoring closely exposure and accounts receivable
- Cooperate with Sales and provide guidance in mitigating the credit risk
- You have an university degree in Economics or Finance
- You have a minimum 2 years of experience in credit control, risk management, account reconciliation or similar area
- You have knowledge of financial statements, legal impact principles and banking rules
- You have very good written and spoken English, Spanish would be a plus
- You have strong MS Office skills, knowledge of SAP would be a plus
- You possess excellent reporting and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- You demonstrate strong negotiation skills and are customer service oriented
- You are a team player and have good communication skills
- You possess excellent time management abilities and are oriented on deadlines
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses etc.)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
HR Operations Business Partner
+48 12 36 32 843
How to Apply? Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesiitate to contact us.