Sappi Southern Africa
Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas
FT-Bleaching/Process Analyst X 2 ( P14 )
Sappi Saiccor Mill requires Bleaching/Process Analysts to analyse samples from the plant, on a (4 months) fixed term contract.
This role reports in to the Mill Chemist.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Analysis of bleaching/process samples for viscosity each hour. 8 samples per shift or +/- 16 digester visc per shift
- Analysis of bleaching/process samples for brightness each hour using the brightness instrument. 8 samples per shift or +/- 16 digester samples per shift.
- Excess chlorine analysis of hypo by titration. 2 samples per shift
- Ph analysis of various process samples. 4 samples per shift
- Consistency analysis of process samples. 8 samples per shift
- Does pulp kno. 2 x per shift
- Checks CL02 strength 4 x per shift
- Records results in the logbook and the QA system
The ideal candidate should have:
- NQF 4 with N2 in Pulp & Paper or related
- Preferably 3-4 years’ lab experience
Closing date: 25 June 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.