What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist with German
Fix-term contract for 12 months
Sappi Europe - Finance - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for a junior enthusiast who will join our Shared Service Center in Krakow to support us in further growth of our centralized Finance department. As a Junior AR Specialist you will ensure regular allocation of payment transactions and control cash allocation for all Sappi entities in accordance with company accounting rules, regulations and credit policy.
You will be responsible to:
- Ensure that all accounts receivable are paid within approved terms
- Allocate payments and monitor unallocated cash and discrepancies between paid and due amount
- Contact customers from Germany in order to collect outstanding debts
- Cooperate on daily basis with our colleagues from mills and sales offices located in Germany
- Verify cash allocation and collection disputes
- Solve problems related to payment until the final collection of debt
- Report accurate and relevant information to management on overdue, unidentified and partial payments
- Cooperate with Credit Control team and support them during business meetings and phone conferences
- Work on possible improvement in the area of reducing overdue accounts and Days Sales Outstanding
- You have Bachelor or Master degree
- You are willing to develop in the field of Finance
- You have good analytical skills and knowledge of MS Excel
- You have English and German at communicative level
- You are team player with very good communication skills
- You know how to build positive relationship with customer
- You possess excellent time management abilities
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo & MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses etc.)
- End-to-end responsibilities and direct impact on company's business and results
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
+48 12 36 32 802
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.