What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Junior Transport Planner
Sappi Europe - Supply Chain - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for an ambitious individual who is interested in Logistics and would like to join our Transport Planning Team responsible for continental transport planning and service complaint handling for our organization in Europe.
More specifically you will:
- Manage transport planning activities and create best possible transport combinations
- Ensure on time deliveries from shipping point to destination according to customer requirements
- Work closely with logistics providers to get necessary delivery information
- Maintain delivery information in the system
- Proactively cooperate with Sales to ensure smooth flow of information between involved parties
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree
- You have some professional experience in Logistics and you would like to develop further in that area
- You have very good knowledge of English
- You have good MS Office skills
- You are good at multitasking and you work well with timeliness
- You present proactive and can-do attitude
- You demonstrate excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses etc.)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
How to Apply? Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.