What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Credit Risk Team Leader
Sappi Europe - Finance - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for an experienced Leader who will join our Shared Service Center in Krakow to support further growth of our centralized Finance department. As a Team Leader you will be building, leading and developing our Credit Control Team responsible for risk mitigation and gathering information about customers & analysing financial statements to assess the risk and make decisions on their credit-worthiness.
More specifically you will:
- Support the team in providing the service within the Credit Control scope i.e. risk assessment and customer visits, risk class and review cycle assessment, CL establishment/revision and approvals, Payment Terms negotiation and management, order credit check,order release activities
- Carry out risk assessment to improve liquidity of the company and perform necessary actions aiming to improve the working capital level
- Minimize credit risk and overdue balances by monitoring closely exposure and accounts receivable
- Cooperate with Sales and provide guidance in mitigating the credit risk
- Train, guide, engage and coach your team members
- Schedule, prioritize and allocate work to the team
- Maintain proactive communication and good team spirit
- Lead and support Continuous Improvement initiatives by standardizing existing processes and systems to increase automation and improve overall performance
- Provide accurate and relevant reports in order to supervise and monitor the productivity and quality of the task in scope
- Maintain of the Process Documentation, Performance Indicators and various process metrics
- Actively participate in the Internal/External audit sessions
- You have Accounting, Finance or Business related Master degree
- You possess 5+ years of professional experience in Finance with focus on international credit risk management
- You have good leadership skills and experience in team management
- You know how to manage change, you aim to improve process and are able to motivate staff to do the same
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills
- You have advanced knowledge of SAP system
- You have well developed financial & analytical skills and advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- You have fluent knowledge of English, ddditional European language such as Italian, French, German or Spanish would be an advantage
- You are customer, service oriented and results driven
- You possess excellent time management abilities and are oriented on timeliness
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction program, e-learning platform, language courses and other )
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
48 12 36 32 843
How to Apply? Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.