What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Junior Treasury and Intercompany Specialist
Fixed-term contract for 18 months
Sappi Europe - Finance - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for a junior enthusiast who will join our Shared Service Center in Krakow and support us in further development of the centralized Finance department. Your role will be to examine and analyse accounting records (Intercompany), financial statements and other financial reports to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with reporting standards. You will be also responsible for managing bank accounts and preparing e.g. Cash Forecast, Actuals Reporting and FX Exposure Reports.
More specifically, you will:
- Process manual and automated payments
- Prepare cash forecasts, analyse variances and report on actuals
- Manage, process and reconcile bank accounts & In-house Bank accounts
- Support in preparation FX Exposure reports and establish respective deals (SPOT, FORWARD)
- Reconcile intercompany accounts and prepare intercompany recharges and netting
- Support period-end closing activities in cooperation with other Finance Teams
- Support during internal and external audits
- You have Accounting, Finance or Business related degree
- You possess +1 year of professional experience in finance processes, most preferably in: Treasury, General Ledger or Intercompany
- You have very good written and spoken English
- You have good knowledge of SAP and e-banking applications
- You present strong analytical skills and your knowledge of MS Excel is advanced
- You are a team player and have good communication skills
- You possess excellent time management abilities and are oriented on deadlines
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo & MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses etc.)
- End-to-end responsibilities and direct impact on company's business and results
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.