Sappi Southern Africa
Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas
Attendant : Boiler & Operator : Process Recovery MgO3 Recovery X10 ( P 11 )
To support the Chargehand in the operating, starting and stopping of the various sections within the MgO3 Recovery.
REPORTING TO: Chargehand
- Comply to safety, health and environment (SHE) Policies and Procedures
- Produce as per Set Production Targets, Boiler and Operator : Process Recovery
- Monitor and Control Quality as per Specification and Operator : Process Recovery
- Control the process to maintain environmental variables within the specific targets
- Supervise Relevant Stakeholders and Communicate Effectively
- Monitor conditions on the computer whilst the Shift Superintendent brings the generator on line.
- Assist Chargehand in changing over thick liquor lines on the guns in the boiler
- Prepare shift report in plant report book of occurrences on the shift
- Perform water analysis to determine water quality for Water Treatment Plant
- Perform tasks required by Management at an equivalent level of complexity
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Organisational policies and procedures
- Attention to detail
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- N4 qualification
- 5+ years relevant experience
Clossing Date: 26 March 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.