Sappi Southern Africa
Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas
Planner : Maintenance ( HRL 15 )
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Sappi Saiccor seeks to identify and suitable candidate to maintain an adequate maintenance planning system and provide a maintenance planning service to all relevant stakeholders ensuring plant availability and efficiency is maximized whilst breakdowns and manufacturing costs are minimized.
REPORTING TO MANAGER : PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Manage and maintain all maintenance planning processes and ensure compliance
- Plan and monitor maintenance shuts / plant modification projects to be implemented within the mill
- Manage the data contained within the maintenance system and ensure all information is accurate
- Participate in relevant MDT activities and meetings
- Analyse maintenance data and extract and compile reports for optimization of equipment availability and costs
- Facilitate problem solving sessions and administer relevant gap lists.
- Develop and update maintenance schedules utilising MSG3 RCM principals
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Planning and Organising
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and analysis
- Analytical thinking
- interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintenance Planning
- Understanding of maintenance business processes and standards
- Ability to understand technical drawings
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Relevant NQF 4 Qualification with a recognised trade certificate
- 3-5 years maintenance planning experience within a heavy industry environment
- Experience within the Pulp and Paper Industry would be considered advantageous
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, Projects, SAP 4.6 PM & PS Modules)
Closing Date: 26 March 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.