Sappi Southern Africa
WORK INTEGRATED LEARNER: PROCUREMENT (12 Months Fixed Term Contract)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Sappi Ngodwana seeks to employ a Work Integrated Learner to provide the learner with the necessary skills and specific competencies to assist in executing related activities across the designated Procurement Sections
REPORTING TO the Learning and Development Consultant
- Assist with Processing supplier invoices, Payment and creating vendors
- Prepares purchase orders and keeps track of purchase related tasks
- Assist with managing, monitoring and tracking suppliers
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintain a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- Commit to a training programme for a period of 12 months
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Presentation skills
- Assessment skills
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- B.Com Degree Or a National Diploma in in Procurement or Purchasing Management or Logistics
- No work experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
Closing Date: 25 Febuary 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.