What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Junior Logistics Specialist
Fixed-term contract for 12 months
Sappi Europe - Supply Chain - Shared Service Center Krakow
You will join our Logistics Team to be responsible for shipping documents for all container business. As a part of Supply Chain Shared Service Centre in Krakow you will act globally cooperating closely with mills, Sales Offices and market warehouses in multiple locations.
More specifically you will:
- Create Ocean Freight shipping documents for Sappi and 3rd party business (Bills of Lading)
- Manage shortsea planning activities
- Make sure that logistic providers issue documentation on time
- Approve and issue drafts of shipping documentation
- Secure regular information flow between all involved parties
- Support and issue overseas invoicing
- Execute and monitor short sea transports
- Ensure proper capacity and resolve capacity bottlenecks, cost and service performance issues in collaboration with Central Logistics and Planning
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree
- You are interested in Logistics and you would like to develop further in that area
- You have very good knowledge of English
- You have good MS Office skills
- You are good at multitasking and you work well with timeliness
- You present proactive and can-do attitude
- You demonstrate excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses etc.)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
How to Apply? Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.