What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Procurement Systems Specialist
Sappi Europe - Procurement Systems - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for a system oriented person who will join our Procurement Systems Team in Shared Service Center in Krakow. At Sappi you will have an unique opportunity to work with state of the art ERP System architecture - SAP S4/Hana. Your role will be to provide technical support for S4/Hana, applications and databases for various departments of European Sappi affiliates. You will also participate in complex projects and work on implementation of new applications and systems in collaboration with IT.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support for applications and system related queries for internal and external partners
- Participating in projects improving business efficiency through applications and systems upgrades run on European and global level
- Providing advisory on database maintenance and system usage
- Creating non-standard complex business analyzes
- Supporting Supply Chain community in the development of existing reports
- Operating as a multifunctional expert focusing on process and system improvements
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree
- You possess 1+ year working experience in implementing SAP Ariba Document Automation module
- You possess 1+ year of working experience in SAP MM/PM/FI
- You are used to work in multicultural environment and feel comfortable while working with senior management
- You are fluent in in English (Dutch, German is a plus)
- You have excellent MS Office skills
- You are good at multitasking and you work well with timeliness
- You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are proactive and demonstrate excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses etc.)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
+48 12 36 32 802
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.