Sappi Southern Africa
Fin Pulp Operator ( P17 )
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The incumbent in this position ensures the supply of broke pulp to the Paper machine, as per required furnish to maintain maximum production.
REPORTING TO : Assistant Production Superintendent
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILL
- Planning and organizing
- Good communication
- Initiative / Proactive
- Understanding of plant equipment operations.
- Understanding requirements of pulper operations and pulping process.
- Operate the hoist
- Operate the guillotine
- Problem solving
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Matric (Grade 12) or N3 pulp and paper or NQF Level 4 Paper Board or NCV L3 Pulp and Paper.
- Pulp and paper studies will be considered advantageous
- 6 months experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably Paper Production advantageous
Closing date: 21 February 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com . Click on careers --> Browse vacancies --> Sign in. Create an account and apply.
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.