Sappi Southern Africa
Lomati Mill, Barberton
Maintenance Fitter ( P11 )
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To safely perform maintenance tasks to ensure long - term plant reliability, thereby contributing to the overall equipment effectiveness.
- Fit, assemble, grind and shape metal parts and sub-assemblies to fabricate production machines and other equipment
- Schedules maintenance of plant or area of responsibility according to SAP Notifications and Planned Schedules
- Does fault finding on systems during breakdown and repair the problem to keep downtime to a minimum
- Perform daily and weekly inspections on equipment according to a detailed Check-List
- Perform standby as required to cover breakdowns after hours and weekends and shares knowledge within and across
- Report all unsafe acts to the Maintenance Foreman
- Draw spares from Stores - picking list on computer
Closing Date: 23 January 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.