What do you dream of? A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Intern in Procurement
Sappi Europe - Supply Chain - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for a junior enthusiast who will join our Shared Service Center in Krakow to support the Indirect Procurement Team. As an Intern in Procurement Team you will verify Purchase Orders (PO) and monitor deliveries in cooperation with technical departments, warehouses and suppliers.
You will be responsible to:
- Check and verify Purchase Orders confirmations
- Control documents flow (PO confirmations and invoices)
- Cooperate with suppliers and warehouses
- Update data in SAP system
- Monitor delayed deliveries
- Support day-to-day operation of Indirect Procurement Team
- You are a student or you have Bachelor degree
- You are interested in Procurement and willing to learn how the theory looks in practice
- You have very good written and spoken English, some knowledge of Germany would be considered as a plus
- You have good MS Office skills
- You are creative and open minded
- You like working in a team and have excellent peer relationships
- You are well-organized and good at working to deadlines
- You are available to work at least for 20 hours weekly
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme and e-learnings)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
48 12 36 32 843
How to Apply? Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR Team.