Located on 2,500 acres of land in central Maine, our Somerset Mill is an integrated pulping and papermaking operation where we manufacture coated freesheet papers, grease-proof packaging papers and bleached chemical pulp. The three paper machines use Sappi North America’s in-house developed online finishing technology, which set a quality bar for publication grades and reaps productivity benefits from fully integrating paper forming, coating and finishing.
Position (job title): Electrical and Instrumentation Journeyman
Work Site: Mill Somerset
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- BSEET degree or a two year technical College degree preferred.
- Must have extensive knowledge in electrical/instrumentation systems including installation and maintenance, (minimum five years Journeyman experience preferred).
- DCS & PLC controls, AC & DC drives, and power distribution systems.
- Working knowledge of Honeywell TDC 3000 and Allen-Bradley PLC control systems a plus.
- Experience with computerized maintenance management system.
- Experience in a pulp & paper environment a plus.
HR Contact for Questions: Cayla Tozier
Contact Information: 207-238-3441, Cayla.Tozier@sappi.com