What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Intern in Logistics
6 months contract
Sappi Europe - Logistics - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for a junior enthusiast who will join our Shared Service Center in Krakow to support Logistics Team. As an Intern in Logistics Team you will administer system database and work with transport service providers to gather and monitor performance indicators. You will also support us in the field of continental transport planning and service complaint handling.
You will be responsible to:
- Monitor track & trace delivery data in the system (Track & Trace)
- Control the trucks performance with loading on time (you will stay in contact with our factories and transport service providers)
- Update seafreight booking confirmations
- Handle non-financial complaints
- Support day-to-day operation of Logistics Team
- You are a student or you have a Bachelor degree in Logistics
- You are interested in Logistics and willing to learn how the theory looks in practice
- You have very good written and spoken English
- You have good MS Office skills
- You are open-minded and learn fast
- You have good communication skills and like working in a team
- You are well-organized and manage your time effectively
- You are available to work at least for 30 hours weekly
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme and e-learning platform)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
How to Apply? Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.