What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Junior Systems Specialist
Fixed-term for 18 months
Sappi Europe - Supply Chain - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for an ambitious and technical-oriented individual who will join our Shared Service Center in Krakow to work with us in Customer Systems Team. Your role as a Junior Systems Specialist will be to analyse system issues and support users in operational units such as Sales Offices, Production Planning and Logistics.
More specifically you will:
- Act as a first point of contact for Supply Chain Key Users
- Analyse system problems and resolve incidents delivering appropriate solutions on time
- Ensure correctness of SAP system data and documentation
- Monitor electronic order booking process
- Set up new connections for electronic order entry
- Administrate E-commerce portal
- You have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You are interested in Supply Chain and you would like to develop your skills within that area
- Knowledge of SAP would be considered as a plus
- You demonstrate structured and analytical approach to gathering, analysing and presenting data
- You have fluent written and spoken English
- You are a team player with very good communication skills
- You are customer and service oriented and results driven
- You possess excellent time management abilities
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction program, e-learning platform, language courses and other )
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
How to Apply? Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.