Sappi Southern Africa
Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas
Human Resources Administrator ( P11 )
Sappi Saiccor is looking for a HR Administrator to provide daily administrative support to HR Managers and HR Consultants to ensure that HR provides a comprehensive and high standard of services to the business.
- Contact employees for outstanding documents and ensure that regulatory requirements for employee documents as well as Sappi document retention policies are met.
- Provide information to new employees on the content of the contracts of employment,the benefits available at Sappi as well as HR processes that employees have to follow.
- Arrange logistics for new starters such as accommodation, relocation and notifications to line managers.
- Process new hires, transfers, terminations and other employee data in the HR system whilst ensuring the data integrity.
- Capture changes in employee conditions of service including adding medical aid beneficiaries, name changes, interim salary adjustments and related documents.
- Perform administration of employee benefits by processing the paperwork and performing calculations where needed for funeral benefits, medical aid, travel
allowances, long service awards, relocations, transport, parking, professional fees and related items.
- Complete data maintenance within the scheduled timelines and cut-offs dictated by the payroll team.
- Prepare exit packs for employees who are leaving (resignations, retirees) and ensure that exit interviews for employees who resigned and file correctly.
- Prepare monthly operational reports as required by the HR Manager.
- Provide information to employees on how to access HR services and processes.
- Assist employees with amongst others Employee Self Service, the intranet and the learning system.
- Collect documentation related to employee relations cases (disciplinary, grievance ad dispute resolution) and file correctly.
- Prepare documentation and supporting information for employees going on retirement.
- Assist widows/widowers, employee dependents and pensioners with enquiries related to their benefits.
- Arrange catering, travel, bereavement notifications and gifts to employees and support the communications team with arrangements for long service functions.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Action oriented and customer focus
- Planning, organising and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Good communication
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- National Diploma in Human Resources Management
- 1-3 years’ post qualification experience in administration preferably n Human Resources
- 1 year completed HR internship would be preferred
- Computer literate
- Understanding of SAP HR would be advantageous
Closing date: 29 October 2018
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.