What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
(Junior) Accounts Receivable Specialist with Italian
Sappi Europe - Finance - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for a junior enthusiast or an experienced specialist who will join our Shared Service Center in Krakow to support us in further growth of our centralized Finance department. As an AR Specialist you will ensure regular allocation of payment transactions and control cash allocation for all Sappi entities in accordance with company accounting rules, regulations, and credit policy. You will be also engaged in improvement process and standardization of existing procedures.
More specifically you will:
- Ensure that all accounts receivable are paid within approved terms by using all available processes, in accordance with Corporation accounting rules and regulations and Credit policy and procedures
- Allocate payments, clear customers accounts and verify cash allocation on the regular base
- Monitor unallocated cash and resolve account discrepancies with customers
- Contact Italian customers, sales and legal departments to collect outstanding debts and obtain remittance advices
- Provide accurate and relevant information to the management on overdue, unidentified and partial payments
- Cooperate with Credit Control Team and support them during business meetings in Sales Office throughout Europe
- Work on possible improvement in the area of reducing overdue accounts and Days Sales Outstanding
- Support in process enhancement and standardization of existing procedures keeping in mind high level of service and maximization of automation
- You have Accounting, Finance or Business related Bachelor or Master degree
- You possess professional experience in O2C/AR, dealing with complex cash collection issues
- You have advanced knowledge of SAP systems (FI/AR/SD)
- You have excellent reporting and analytical skills and strong knowledge of MS Excel
- You are fluent in Italian and communitive in English (other languages as German, French, Italian or Dutch would be an asset)
- You demonstrate structured and analytical approach to gathering, analyzing and presenting data
- You are team player with very good communication skills
- You have customer, service oriented and results driven
- You possess excellent time management abilities
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses etc.)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
+48 12 36 32 802
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.