Sappi Southern Africa
DESPATCH CLERK (Scale B )
Sappi Ngodwana Mill seeks to place a suitably despatch clerk at the paper section to ensure effective despatch of paper products.
REPORTING TO: Shift Supervisor- Logistics
- Attend shift based team meetings for feedback and special instructions relating to shift requirements.
- Prepare dispatch transactions on a continuous basis throughout the shift.
- Ensure information is captured by a scanner and delivery notes prepared.
- Ensure no incorrect reel or defective reel is dispatched to the customer.
- Normal office duties, filing of documents, relating information to internal and external customers and Sappi Sales Branches.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Self-motivated and energetic
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Matric (Maths and Science) or N3 Pulp and Paper
- 2 years’ experience in Logistics environment
- SAP knowledge will be advantageous
Closing date for applications: 18 July 2018
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.