Sappi Southern Africa
Global Business Services - Amanzimtoti
Contracts Administrator ( HRL 15/S8 )
Sappi Southern Africa seeks to employ a Contracts Administrator to ensure effective stock and maintenance agreements are maintained with reputable, reliable suppliers and service providers. Issuance of all RFQ requirements for all Sappi Southern Africa business units.
REPORTING TO: Contracts Supervisor
- Prepare and issue RFQ/tender requirements to suppliers on behalf of all Sappi Southern Africa (SSA) business units and in line with SSA’s Procurement Policy and other related policies.
- Prepare recommendations to the Contract Supervisor on choice of service providers based on the tender / RFQ outcomes on contract and contract renewal items.
- Convert finalised RFX evaluations into contracts in relevant ERP system and automate where possible for all Sappi Southern Africa business units.
- Maintain contract expiry dates and ensure that enquiries, renewals and or extensions are communicated to the Contract Supervisor, suppliers and the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Monitor contract price escalation to ensure alignment with contract price escalation formula.
- Participate in bid clarifications with in collaboration with internal stakeholders as and when required, for all SSA business units.
- Responsible for administrative maintenance of contract register and contract management for all Sappi Southern Africa business units.
- Formalise and maintain a record of on-going vendor performance and non-conformance (NCR) in conjunction with Expeditors Commodity, Specialists, and Procurement Managers for all Sappi Southern Africa business units.
- Provide training and support to internal customers and suppliers on system and contract related issues for all SSA business units.
- Ensure final approval is obtained from user on scope of work prior to contract finalisation for all SSA business units.
- Highlight potential opportunities for items to be placed on contracts to the Contract Supervisor, for all SSA business units.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Planning & organising
- Critical thinking
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Working under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Time management
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- SAP MM experience
- Experience in automated contract systems such as Ariba would be advantageous.
- 3 years’ experience in industrial, procurement or materials management environment.
- Experience in the technical and/or manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of market and economic parameters i.e. SEIFFSA, LME etc.
Closing date: 31 August 2018
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.