- As member of Condino Management Team be accountable for the strategic mill development in line with the overall Sappi strategy.
- Continuously improve standards and behaviour for safety and health.
- Lead, coach and empower your team, continuously develop and optimise potential and capabilities of people.
- Responsible for process and quality development of Special Paper grades produced at Mill in close cooperation with Innovation
- Ensure quality assurance towards end products, half products, raw materials, operating standards and quality systems. Optimize product quality and process effectiveness. Act as interface in all quality and process related questions towards Sales, Marketing, Technical Customer Service, Purchasing, Production, Finishing and Innovation.
- Active participation in all quality and environmental matters relating to raw materials
- Continuous improvement in the areas of productivity, environment, use of raw materials, total quality system and profit optimization
- Support planning and execution of improvement trials for process and quality
- Manage complain handling process
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a master degree from a technical university preferably in process engineering paper and pulp
- You have significant experience in management positions in a production environment
- You have proven skills in paper production
- You have a proven ability to lead, motivate others, build effective teams and develop direct reports, in particular in developing management skills in others
- You have a proven record of creating organizational success and achieving objectives
- You have a holistic view and perspective to contribute to strategic topics
- You demonstrate sustainability and innovation
- You are personal flexible, open-minded and have receptive attitude
- You have excellent peer relationships
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are open-minded for different cultures and diversity
- You are fluently in Italian and English
- Request to live or relocate close to the Condino mill vicinity
Sappi offers you a challenging position in our International Company alongside with an interesting remuneration package. Sappi offers wide-ranging opportunities for highly motivated and committed people. We aim to provide our people with the opportunity to develop their talents and to grow to their full potential.
VP Human Resources
How to Apply? Please apply via our Sappi Career Portal.
Many thanks in advance for your interest in this position!