Sappi Southern Africa
GRINDER cleaner (Scale B)
Sappi Ngodwana Mill seeks to place a suitably qualified Grinder Cleaner to clean and maintain the grinder machine
REPORTING TO the Shift Superintendent
- Clean all grinders as per pre-determined scheduling
- Inspect grinder equipment
- Perform problem solving within the entire groundwood section
- Report any groundwood related problems to the relevant shift superintendent.
- Liaise with the shift superintendent and control room operator regarding the grinder cleaning schedule and report any defects found whilst cleaning the grinders.
- Ensure that the finger bar settings and shower angles are correct.
- Inspect for cracks on the grinder stones.
- Responsible for housekeeping within section.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Interpersonal Relationships.
- Problem solving
- Team Player.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 / N3 (Maths and Physical Science)
- 2 - 4 Months experience within Production will be advantageous
Closing date for applications: 22 May 2018
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.